Get frequent, periodic updates about your child's activity. Customize update duration.
Over a million parents worldwide use Fami360 to manage their kids' screen-time and to keep them safe.
Install Fami360 in the blink of an eye on iOS or Android. No jailbreak or root needed.
You can view your kids remotely with Fami360, from any PC or smartphone browser.
Your data is yours. We don't share your data with anyone. Fami360 is also malware-free and virus-free.
Fami360 can track apps, media files, call logs, SMS, the web browser, notes, email, contacts, and more.
Fami360 costs about as much as the new Toy Story 4 DVD. Long-term subscribers get a discount.
Not comfortable with English? Use Fami360 in Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, or Russian.
Our customer care team is always on hand to assist you with troubleshooting or questions.
Use Fami360 To See What Your Child Gets Up To On Their Device
We offer over two dozen powerful phone supervision features for parents. You can see almost everything your child does on their device.
Fami360 shows you text messages, call logs, videos, photos, the web browser history, contacts, and calendar events. You can keep tabs on tweens as well as teens.
Almost every child these days is on social media. With Fami360, you can view what they do. Get access to WhatsApp, Snapchat, Messenger, Facebook, and other popular apps.
To look after your kids, you need to know where they are at. Fami360 can log your child's location with the in-built GPS and Wi-Fi logger. You can create a geofence to set up a restricted zone on a map.
Try Fami360 First-Hand For Free
You can use Fami360 remotely from your phone or PC web browser. The app dashboard is user-friendly and self-explanatory. Take a look at the Fami360 Live Demo below and see how you like it!View Online Demo
Set Up in 5 Minutes Flat
You only need 5 minutes to install Fami360 on either iOS or Android. All you need is a phone or a computer with a net connection. You need no technical skills.
Create a Fami360 account on our website. Your email ID doubles as the username.
Choose Android or iOS as the target platform. Then follow the installation instructions.
Congratulations! Login to the Fami360 dashboard and keep an eye on your kids remotely.
Tech Specs of KidsGuard Pro You Need to Know
- Android 4+ smartphone and tablets. This includes all popular brands like Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Google, and LG.
- iOS 7+ iPhones and iPads. Fami360 is compatible with the latest iPhones and iPads.
- Stock/rooted Android devices and stock/jailbroken iOS devices.
- A computer or smartphone with a stable internet connection. Further, a Fami360 account with a license or subscription.
- The iCloud details of your child's iOS device. To install on Android devices, you will need brief physical access to the device.
- You can access the online dashboard from your smartphone or PC browser. Log in to your pre-registered Fami360 account by entering your account username and password.
- All major browsers are supported, including Safari, Chrome, Opera, and Microsoft Edge.
Nov 7, 2019
- User-interface improvements.
- Added a visual graph to track the child's activity.
- Updated to be compatible with the latest Android and iOS versions.
- Removed some bugs.
- Added a data export feature (beta).
FAQs – All the Common Questions about Fami360 Answered
1. How do I install Fami360?
First, sign up for a Fami360 account online on our website. Second, purchase a suitable Fami360 subscription. Third, install the app. The instructions will be emailed to you. They are easy-to-follow.
2. Do I need to root my child's Android phone?
Nope, you don't need to root your child's Android device at all. Fami360 is one of the rare parental control apps that doesn't need root.
3. Do I need to jailbreak my child's iOS phone?
No, you don't have to jailbreak your child's iOS device. We are aware this is a difficult process. We made Fami360 easy to set up and use.
4. Can I set up Fami360 remotely?
You can set up Fami360 remotely only if your child has an iPhone or iPad. If your child has an Android device, however, you will have to physically access it and install an app on it.
5. Is Fami360 easy to use?
Yes, Fami360 is extremely easy to use. We made it so that even your kids could use it if they had to. The installation process takes less than 5 minutes. The control panel is also very user-friendly.
6. Is Fami360 safe?
7. Does my child's device need to have a net connection?
Yes, your child's device needs a stable net connection. Fami360 needs the net connection to upload the data it records from your child's device. If the child's device goes offline, Fami360 will begin uploading the next time it comes back online.
8. How many devices can I use Fami360 on?
Every Fami360 license can be used with one device only. If you want to monitor multiple devices with Fami360, you will have to purchase a separate license for each device.
9. Can I view my child's activity from my smartphone?
Yes, you can! We know parents love the convenience of checking up on their children when they're outside or at work. That's why we offer the ability to log in to the Fami360 dashboard from your smartphone from anywhere.
10. Is Fami360 legal?
Yes, Fami360 is completely legal. As a parent, you have the legal right to supervise your kids. You aren't breaking any laws by using the software, nor does the software break any laws by existing. Note that you can only use Fami360 to supervise kids legally – not adults.
11. How do I get technical support?
First, we suggest you take a look at our Support Center and FAQs page. If that doesn't solve your problem, however, please reach out to us at any time. We'll do our best to assist you.